The solution was a managed GCP security service which included:
- setting up a set of GCP projects (tenants) for security infrastructure
- implementation of continuous automated scanning/vulnerability assessments/code audit with a set of GKE packaged security tools
- manual source code audits, penetration testing and configuration reviews
- operation in GKE the Graylog SIEM and plugging in the GKE infrastructure/application stack
- incident response and investigation related cloud infrastructure
- trainings for DevOps and developers
- hardening of web-applications with the aid of ModSecurity WAF, GKE infrastructure, standalone VMs (Compute instances)
- network policies/security rules and Cloud anti-DDoS integration audit.
The comprehensive GCP security operations package gave the customer and its clients a required level of assurance about its online business security.