Our training course "Internal Auditor" is designed for companies and organisations that are just thinking about the need to effectively assess the security of information assets.
The target audience of this course is:
- units' senior managers of the companies and organisations who take care of information security
- persons responsible for information security
- current and future internal auditors.
The course duration is 2 days.
The course syllabus below can be adopted according to company/organisation's needs.
Please write us your requirements and questions that are critical for you. We will update the training program accordingly.
- The role of Internal auditor
- IT audit standards
- The IIA standards
- ISO 19011
- Audit charter/mandate for the audit
- Auditor independence
- Professional due care
- Audit assertions
- Audit criteria
- ISACA audit programs
- IIA audit guidelines
- Trust services principles and criteria
- COBIT 5
- ISO 27001
- Other sources of criteria
- Audit planning. Risk-based planning
- Audit performance
- Materiality of audit findings
- Audit evidence
- Evidence collection methods
- Audit sampling
- Using the work of other experts
- Handling illegal acts
- Audit follow-up
- Control environment
- Control design
- Control effectiveness
- Control monitoring
- Quality assurance and emprovement program
- Fraud risks
- GRC (Governance, Risk management and Control)
- Work papers
For ease of use, you can download the program of the training course "Internal Auditor" from the link. Click to download