Our training course "SCADA Security Foundations Theory" is adopted for an audience which represents students with completely different background. If you are just a novice, you will be solving simple tasks. If you are professional, you will have a set of very sophisticated tasks. The obtained experience will mandatorily increase your value for employees and customers and bring a tremendous level of a professional confidence to you personally.
The target audience of this course is:
- SCADA/ICS security specialists
- SCADA/ICS architects
- SCADA/ICS software developers/system administrators
- project managers who implement SCADA/ICS
- auditors who audit SCADA/ICS.
The course duration is 2 days.
The course syllabus below can be adopted according to company/organisation's needs.
Please write us your requirements and questions that are critical for you. We will update the training program accordingly.
- SCADA and ICS systems overview
- Standards (ISA 62443 and others)
- Key concepts
- Industrial networks
- Industrial protocols
- Network security
- Establishing a security program
- Risk assessment
- Security for service providers
- Secure system development and implementation
- Security policies
- Access control management
- Attacks’ detection
- Vulnerability management
- Securing communications
- SCADA/ICS continuity and disaster recovery.
For ease of use, you can download the program of the training course "SCADA Security Foundations Theory" from the link. Click to download