frequently asked questions
What is the goal of source code audit?
Source code audit is a process of source code review and analysis of application's architecture, technologies and tools.
This service helps organization to:
- determine bugs;
- detect security threats and vulnerabilities;
- discover improper development practices;
- find out-of-date tools.
Source code audit consists of the following phases:
- review of application high level composition, webserver and framework configuration files, supplied documentation;
- bug scanning;
- scanners' results verification;
- dynamic verification of identified findings.
Fill in the questionnaire to get an estimation (by value and duration) of the project.